SPORT Clinic Physical Therapy creates specialized programs in orthopedic rehabilitation and training to help people return to day-to-day and athletic function quickly and safely. Our goal is to treat and educate our patients to lead pain-free, healthy lives overall and to help limit extensive visits to healthcare professionals in the future.
Using evidence based evaluation and treatment, manual therapy and exercise as a springboard, our physical therapists help patients overcome orthopedic and musculoskeletal impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities resulting from injury, accident, athletics, occupation, overuse, surgery, and for prevention of surgical intervention when possible.
- Rehabilitation for issues related to the spine, shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand, hip, knee, ankle
- One-on-one sessions.
- Pre- and post-operative rehabilitation.
- Injury prevention.
- Biomechanical gait analysis and videotaping.
- Fitness instruction for home programs.
- Fitness education and training.
- Gym program for post-rehabilitation follow through.
- Cardone Spine Mobilization Tables
- Ultrasound and Electronic Stimulation Equipment
- Cervical and Pelvic Traction
- Upper and Lower Body Exercise Equipment
- Treadmill and Stationary Bike
- Indoor Batting, Throwing, Golf Equipment